Be a PV Specialist The Palos Verdes Specialist designation means you are among the most knowledgeable REALTORS on the hill.
It requires completion of this immersive 3-day course where you will receive the highest level of education possible on all aspects of Palos Verdes History and real estate. Being a PV Specialist shows your clients and your colleagues that you are dedicated to upholding professionalism through the knowledge and expertise you will gain from the PV Specialist course.
• You must attend all three sessions to receive the Palos Verdes Specialist Designation. 2019 DATES: OCT 7th | OCT 14th | OCT 21st
• Active membership with PVPAR must be maintained to continue to be recognized as a PV Specialist with the Association and to utilize the designation in your marketing materials.
• This course is limited to 22 attendees.
(Non-PVPAR members must call the Association to register at 310-377-4873. Non-Member pricing includes Secondary PVPAR membership until the end of the year.)
PLEASE NOTE: Requests for refunds must be received AT LEAST 7 days prior to the first class. There will be NO refunds or make-ups once the classes start.
You will be required to re-register and pay all fees again, as well as attend all three class sessions. Travel Tech Tips that Will Rock Your World Do you want to use and share amazing travel tech tips from an avid traveler and geek?
Join us Monday, July 15th for an informative course on
how to use technology to stay on top of your business while traveling. Learn from our very own Tech Tony.
Date: Monday, July 15th
Time: 12:00pm to 2:00pm
Location: Palos Verdes Library – Community Room 701 Silver Spur Road, Rolling Hills Estates, CA Price: Members: Free | Non-Members: $10.00
The Mysteries of the Palos Verdes Art Jury Revealed! If you are conducting business on the Peninsula, you need to be at this session which will reveal all you need to know about the Palos Verdes Art Jury!
Discover the History of the Palos Verdes Art Jury and Homes Association
- What areas on the Peninsula are covered under the Palos Verdes Art Jury?
- Understand the importance of the Completion and Compliance inspection
- An overview of the procedures for remodeling in Palos Verdes Estates
- What are the Real Estate Sign Ordinances & Guidelines?
Event Date:Wednesday, July 31, 2019
Time:9am to 11am(Check-in: 8:45 am)
Location:Peninsula Center Library, 701 Silver Spur Rd., RHE
Price:Members - FREE Non-members - $10.00
The Ultimate Guide to List & Sell Commercial Investment Property Join is for this 2 hour seminar and learn The Ultimate Guide to List and Sell Commercial Investment Property. It's specifically designed for Residential, Commercial, and/or Investment Agents!
This course will feature:
- The lanuage of the investor and what to say to show you're knowledgeable
- Terminology such as GRM, CAP, ROE, OM, C.A.R, A.I.R, expenses and vacancy factors
- Money-making tips, techniques, and strategies to help you attract and close clients
- And much, much more!
Date: Wednesday, August 14th
Time: 9:00am to 11:00am
Location: Palos Verdes Library | 701 Silver Spur Rd, RHE
Cost: Free Disaster Relief Grants Now Available for Homeowners & Renters! Thanks to all of the contributors, Grants are now available to members of the community who have been affected by the recent devastating fires. Please share with your clients to help spread the word about this assistance. Waivers/MLS Exclusions Filed Here Effective June 18, 2018, all MLS Waivers must be filed directly with CRMLS. Please see the link above to submit your Exclusion form within 2 business days of the listing agreement. The CRMLS Exclusion Form can be accessed through the link above.